Use an independent expert who shops the market and guides you to the best Fixed Annuity.
|3y Fixed Annuity Rate||2.40%|
|5y Fixed Annuity Rate||3.35%|
|Index Annuity (Merrill Strategic Balance Index)||4%-6% historical|
|Income Account Growth||10% annual|
|Deposit Bonus on Income Account||20%|
Get a Fixed Annuity Online in 3 easy steps:
- Get Quotes
- Choose Annuity
- Sign Online Application
- Are Fixed Annuities the Best CD Alternative?Some people say that Fixed Annuities make the best CD Alternative. Let’s take a look at the facts…
- What is a Fixed Annuity?What are the benefits of a Fixed Rate Annuity? I hear this a lot from people looking for a Bond or CD Alternative.
- Fixed Annuity advantages & disadvantagesWhat are the pros & cons of a Fixed Annuity?
- Beneifts of a Fixed Annuity IRAUsing a fixed annuity for your IRA can be a great option. It gives you a safe and consistent return that is guaranteed. Many people with IRA CDs choose to roll that money into higher yielding Fixed Annuities.
- Fixed Annuities – the highest savings rate for retirement?Many people use Fixed Annuities as a Guaranteed Retirement savings option. But is this the best option for you? How does it compare to other choices?
- What is Asset based Long Term Care Insurance?Asset Based Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) protects assets from Long Term Care costs. But still gives you liquid access to your funds for emergencies.